What's up?

It's been awhile since my last post so I wanted to give a brief summary about my recent activities.

I graduated

I graduated from Haaga-Helia university of applied sciences! My thesis research was about creating an UI design concerning travelling for visually impaired persons. This design took a shape of a phone application prototype which I feel kind of proud.

Example pages from the prototype.

You can read it here in Finnish: http://www.theseus.fi/handle/10024/136947

3D modeling 

I've been interested in 3D modeling for a long time and now I am studying it whenever I can during my free time. I am using Blender, an awesome open software for 3D work. I am still a newbie but I really have this enduring spark inside me which gives me courage to continue and will to develop myself further. 



Overall I keep on building up my skills about the things I am most passionate and interested in. At the moment those interests consider web page building, 3D modeling, game development, photography and pixel art.

Cheers.



Sources
Blender Tutorial: Photorealistic Ring - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqhi8q4EGZk

Comments

Popular Posts